cannabis oil

Our 3 year old boy is in the final process of officially being diagnosed, and we are probably like many  other families , in that we are always online desperately looking for help/ advice  that  may  help our boy, we have come  across articles on cannabis oil  ( albeit mainly on  American sites ) has any one got any views on this? Is it legal here ,does it help, has anyone any experience of it ? 

Parents
  • Yes it works for my son.. 

My son is 20years old, he has autism severe learning disabilities, ocd sensory processing disorder.

He was not sleeping good at all awake three nights then the meltdowns cause of lack of sleep, he would trash the house broke the telly punch his head sad to see.

Always talked to him to bring him out of it.

This CBD oil i read up about it, and its the oils from the plant it self.

Bought in Holland and Barrett in wales Aberdare. 

My son now sleeps all night and when he goes out into the world that is so confusing to him and stressful,

To much overload sometimes.

Hes calm and its so nice to see him like this.

Some tablets from the doctors can have terrible side effect,

This oil is Not addictive and no side effect so pleased i give my son this CBD oil... 

• Hi NAS!

Which H&Barrett oil did you use with your son please?

• I know this was a few days ago but here is the holland and Barratt link 

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/vitamins-supplements/homeopathic-flower-remedies/cbd/

My partner uses the 5% we were looking at the lower strength one for our daughter but haven't tried it 

Reply Children