Sleep

Hi everyone, Matthew here.

Last night it took me ages to get to sleep, I also kept waking up and turning over. I couldn't sleep, this could be because of worrry, the heat or just the fact that I couldn't sleep!

I just thought I'd ask, does anyone on here know any good tricks or tips that help you fall asleep? If so will you please help me because sometimes I do worry about my sleep. I set myself a bedtime, every night I try and go to bed at 10:30 or there about!

Thanks Smile

Kindest regards,

Matthew.

Parents
  • I found it hard to sleep last night, too. I think it could be to do with the heat and humidity, but I am also sensitive to noise, and this sensitivity seems to get worse in the evening. I notice every little creak, dogs barking, distant cars, everything. Listening to music helps, but I cannot get to sleep with music on unless I am really tired. I have tried ear-plugs but they did not work.

Sorry, I can offer no advice as I am in the same position as you. However, try not to consume food or drink containing caffeine before going to bed, and limit your intake during the day, particularly in the afternoon.

• I found it hard to sleep last night, too. I think it could be to do with the heat and humidity, but I am also sensitive to noise, and this sensitivity seems to get worse in the evening. I notice every little creak, dogs barking, distant cars, everything. Listening to music helps, but I cannot get to sleep with music on unless I am really tired. I have tried ear-plugs but they did not work.

Sorry, I can offer no advice as I am in the same position as you. However, try not to consume food or drink containing caffeine before going to bed, and limit your intake during the day, particularly in the afternoon.

Children
No Data