How To Stop...

Hi everyone, Matthew again.

When i'm worrying I'm usually at a loose end (can't find anything to do), have stomach pains or a bit of a headache. The problem is this usually lasts for a while. Yesterday I recieved plenty of good advice on how to stop worrying but how do I stop when I am worrying?

What do you suggest? Should I lie on my bed, should I read a book or should I come on the forum and ask for advice? I don't want to chat on the forum to much, I have been known to just come on for a chat and not to discuss my worries - basically I don't want to annoy anybody.

Please get back to me with any advice you may have. Thanks Smile

Kindest regards,

Matthew.

Parents
  • Hi Recombinantsocks,

I'm ashamed to say this but I usually drink five or six coke cans a day Undecided I'm not impressed with that and I am trying to cut down, but the taste of them is just so good!

I don't eat my five a day, I might start having an apple daily or something like that. If it keeps my worrying at bay then it is worth it. You're so right, Hope's diet is simply amazing.

She sounds like a very healthy person.

This next part isn't for you Recombinantsocks as you already donated to my page. This next part is for people who haven't seen my page yet:

September the 20th 2014 I'll be doing a walk to help fight Alzhimers. This walk is to raise as much money as I possibly can before September, I reached my goal to raise £100.00 and now I just need to raise as much as I can. This is all for my very ill gran, so please help her and others who have the disease.

Please ask your mum, dad or friends to donate on my sponsorship page. It's totally safe and secure, as soon as you donate your money is straight at the charity. Feel free to donate as little or as much as you like - a huge thanks from Matthew.

Here's the link to my page - https://www.justgiving.com/granny-paulines-memory-walk/

Thank you.

Sorry about that Recombinantsocks. Thanks for your reply, sorry about all the coke I drink...

Kindest regards,

Matthew.

• Hi Recombinantsocks,

I'm ashamed to say this but I usually drink five or six coke cans a day Undecided I'm not impressed with that and I am trying to cut down, but the taste of them is just so good!

I don't eat my five a day, I might start having an apple daily or something like that. If it keeps my worrying at bay then it is worth it. You're so right, Hope's diet is simply amazing.

She sounds like a very healthy person.

This next part isn't for you Recombinantsocks as you already donated to my page. This next part is for people who haven't seen my page yet:

September the 20th 2014 I'll be doing a walk to help fight Alzhimers. This walk is to raise as much money as I possibly can before September, I reached my goal to raise £100.00 and now I just need to raise as much as I can. This is all for my very ill gran, so please help her and others who have the disease.

Please ask your mum, dad or friends to donate on my sponsorship page. It's totally safe and secure, as soon as you donate your money is straight at the charity. Feel free to donate as little or as much as you like - a huge thanks from Matthew.

Here's the link to my page - https://www.justgiving.com/granny-paulines-memory-walk/

Thank you.

Sorry about that Recombinantsocks. Thanks for your reply, sorry about all the coke I drink...

Kindest regards,

Matthew.

Children
No Data