How To Stop...

Hi everyone, Matthew again.

When i'm worrying I'm usually at a loose end (can't find anything to do), have stomach pains or a bit of a headache. The problem is this usually lasts for a while. Yesterday I recieved plenty of good advice on how to stop worrying but how do I stop when I am worrying?

What do you suggest? Should I lie on my bed, should I read a book or should I come on the forum and ask for advice? I don't want to chat on the forum to much, I have been known to just come on for a chat and not to discuss my worries - basically I don't want to annoy anybody.

Please get back to me with any advice you may have. Thanks Smile

Kindest regards,

Matthew.

Parents
  • Thanks Hope for catching that mix-up. Yes, i was suggesting a special balanced diet rather than a slimming diet.

your mention of tummy ache and headache prompted my question.

I've been trying the ideas of Sue Dengate who has food intolerance website in Australia. Firstly you get rid of a lot of E number additives (cut out fizzy drinks with colours and other additives) and then you try avoiding most fruit! You have to keep up the balance by having more vegetables.

Matthew, what are your favourite foods and do you think you have a good diet at the moment?

• Thanks Hope for catching that mix-up. Yes, i was suggesting a special balanced diet rather than a slimming diet.

your mention of tummy ache and headache prompted my question.

I've been trying the ideas of Sue Dengate who has food intolerance website in Australia. Firstly you get rid of a lot of E number additives (cut out fizzy drinks with colours and other additives) and then you try avoiding most fruit! You have to keep up the balance by having more vegetables.

Matthew, what are your favourite foods and do you think you have a good diet at the moment?

Children
No Data