Shoe Frustration

I know there are others on here frustrated with buying clothes and shoes. Recently I have seen shoe sales, so thought I would do that difficult search for size 8, but when I ask for the wide option they only have size 4. 

It also seems that the latest fashion for lace ups is to have a zip down the side. I don't get that at all as I wear low shoes because I enjoy walking or need to walk somewhere in the rain. I can't imagine zips down the side would keep feet dry or be very comfortable. 

I long for the day when I once again find a pair of soft wide shoes. If I do I think I need to get a spare pair for when they wear out.

Parents
  • Last month I got some slip on trainers, as I was fed up with having to tie laces which then kept coming undone. I found these in Primark in my size (7) for only £9.00 - they are available up to size 8, are also available in black, and are as comfortable as slippers! 

Unfortunately they are probably not that waterproof if you have to go out in heavy rain though Confused

• Last month I got some slip on trainers, as I was fed up with having to tie laces which then kept coming undone. I found these in Primark in my size (7) for only £9.00 - they are available up to size 8, are also available in black, and are as comfortable as slippers! 

Unfortunately they are probably not that waterproof if you have to go out in heavy rain though Confused

Children
No Data