Shoe Frustration

I know there are others on here frustrated with buying clothes and shoes. Recently I have seen shoe sales, so thought I would do that difficult search for size 8, but when I ask for the wide option they only have size 4. 

It also seems that the latest fashion for lace ups is to have a zip down the side. I don't get that at all as I wear low shoes because I enjoy walking or need to walk somewhere in the rain. I can't imagine zips down the side would keep feet dry or be very comfortable. 

I long for the day when I once again find a pair of soft wide shoes. If I do I think I need to get a spare pair for when they wear out.

Parents
  • I get my shoes from Moshulu, they seem to have a good range of sizes and styles and altough expensive to buy are a good investment as they last so long. They also have a good and easy returns policy, a returns lable comes in the box and you just stick it back on the original packaging and hand it in at the post office and your money is returned within about a week. The other one I find for good walking shoes is Hotter.

• I get my shoes from Moshulu, they seem to have a good range of sizes and styles and altough expensive to buy are a good investment as they last so long. They also have a good and easy returns policy, a returns lable comes in the box and you just stick it back on the original packaging and hand it in at the post office and your money is returned within about a week. The other one I find for good walking shoes is Hotter.

Children
No Data