My computers dying

Or my pooter, just to make Spikey Mark happy, the screen keeps cutting out and giving me colourful white noise, maybe we could call it unicorn farts instead? It's so slow too and dosen't always take me to the site I want to go to, but to the previous thing I was looking at. SO if you don't see me for a few days you will know that it's because I've finally got so fed up with the thing, I've chucked out the window and jumped up and down on in the middle of the road and am awaiting a new one.

• Justice for pooters everywhere! I fear mine is on its last legs too. 

My laptop was once robust and reliable, but the world around it moves so fast, I think it feels left behind or like it doesn’t fit in. It was always a bit weird, it has stickers and an attitude. My laptop wasn’t made to live in this world, but it does its best. 

It’ll conk out eventually… we’re so similar Sob

• Sounds like Trigger's broom (from Only Fools and Horses)

• Hope you’re sorted soon, I’m still using windows 7. My old laptop keeps trying to die but I keep repairing it. New keyboard last week, it was only £9 for a brand new keyboard. I replaced the screen and mother board last year. It’s not the cost of a new computer that’s the problem, it’s using a new format that bothers me.

• Do you know what browser you use to view sites?

• It's just about alive still. although the friend who temporarily fixed it, reduced the font size from what I normally have it, and I'm having to change it back on every site I go to and it's dosen't seem to stick.

• I think mine might be dying too. It's certainly very slow. And I've got noone to help me buy a new one. So I can relate.

• Oh no! I hope that you can get to grips with the new one quickly!

(Also - for others, I think TheCatWoman means that I'll be happy she said 'pooter' and not that the screen cuts out!)

I hope that you get back on quickly!