The day the world was normal!

is today, I went out for a walk with Fearn, (my dog), came home, had a shower and then it started raining, thats the way the world is supposed to be, not some strange mash up of the other three

Parents
  • That sounds like a lovely day. Thank you for having shared this. 

I'm in Nevada where it's an unseasonably warm October. It's  already 97°F and the weather report says that by mid-day, it will be 109° F. That's 33°C and 42.7° respectively. Since I live in the Mojave Desert, we're having a drought which is nothing particularly new since deserts are expected to be dry. 

Last year on this date, the temperature where I live was 88°F (31.1°C).

On the brighter side, I have air-conditioning and because I have solar panels, I can turn the A/C as low as I want.  My monthly cost for electricity is $19.00 (£14.48). People who have similar size homes to mine and who don't have solar panels often have to pay as much as $300 (£228.63) per month for electricity. 

• Electricity sounds about the same price as here. I couldn't live where you do, I'm a pale northern flower and anything over 25.C makes me wilt and feel ill, I need wind and rain it's like balm for my soul.

Reply Children
No Data