Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone!

I’m Maria, and I’m new here. I recently received an autism diagnosis, which has been a mix of relief and confusion for me. I’m excited to join this community and learn from all of you.

A bit about me: I’m 49 years old and live in south Florida in my own condo, and I enjoy reading, swimming, adult coloring, and eating out. I’m here to share experiences, ask questions, and hopefully make some friends along the way.

I’ve been trying to understand more about how autism affects daily life and relationships, and I’d love to hear your stories and advice.

Looking forward to connecting with all of you!

Best, Maria
---

Parents
  • Hi Maria, I'm a 67 year old widower with a long history of severe mental illness. It took a move to a new area to finally get an autism diagnosis in 2019. I had been ignored by my previous health team re more going on than SMI  since circa 2001.

• Hi Maria, I'm a 67 year old widower with a long history of severe mental illness. It took a move to a new area to finally get an autism diagnosis in 2019. I had been ignored by my previous health team re more going on than SMI  since circa 2001.

Children
No Data