Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone!

I’m Maria, and I’m new here. I recently received an autism diagnosis, which has been a mix of relief and confusion for me. I’m excited to join this community and learn from all of you.

A bit about me: I’m 49 years old and live in south Florida in my own condo, and I enjoy reading, swimming, adult coloring, and eating out. I’m here to share experiences, ask questions, and hopefully make some friends along the way.

I’ve been trying to understand more about how autism affects daily life and relationships, and I’d love to hear your stories and advice.

Looking forward to connecting with all of you!

Best, Maria
---

Parents
  • Hi Maria, welcome to the community! I’m female in middle thirties, I love aliens, it’s visible on my profile picture and I love listening to music, I write sci fi stories and I like trams. I would suggest you change your profile picture, it’s in our site rules written, we should not post personal information, including our photos (for our own safety). I hope you find here what you’re looking for. 

• Hi Maria, welcome to the community! I’m female in middle thirties, I love aliens, it’s visible on my profile picture and I love listening to music, I write sci fi stories and I like trams. I would suggest you change your profile picture, it’s in our site rules written, we should not post personal information, including our photos (for our own safety). I hope you find here what you’re looking for. 

Children
No Data