My only life goal

I only have one life goal, and that is to make it to space. I am planning on applying for the ESA, however, I am extremely anxious of how I will set off with this. First of all I need a master's degree in a variety of different subjects (the one I have my eye set on is medicine). Preferably, as well, I need to be an experimental test pilot. However, flight school is extremely expensive. I have thought about joining the French Army but there's a lot of issues with that for me. I need to be extremely flexible and handle mental strain extremely well, which I also need to work on. My most important special interest to me since I was extremely young was and is still space. At this rate my special interest is the only thing that drives me forward. I will only die easy knowing I made it to space. Any advice for seeking out dreams?

Parents
  • It's true that the mental strain of your amibiton is going to be significant. But the other way to look at it is that a journey to space requires focus, will and dedication. You'll be operating on a tight time scale, so it's time to rely on that good ol' hyperfocusing and attention to detail. Get your degrees. Build your body. Develop your qualifications. The army can be one way to do it, but there are space tourism modules too like with SpaceX, so consider options that will accumulate wealth.

• Okay. I'll keep this in mind. I won't give up. Thanks very much for your reply!

Reply Children
No Data