Video Games

I've always been fond of gaming and have always enjoyed spending my free time on playing video games. I'm curious, does anyone else here have an interest in gaming and if so, what videogames do you enjoy?

Parents
  • I'm currently playing 3 games and having to alternate between them - Spiderman 2 and The Witcher 3 on PS5, and Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom on Switch. I somehow ended up selecting the 3 longest games imaginable, they are going to take me a long time to complete! (I am a completionist)

Luckily you can dip in and out of all of these. For Legend of Zelda I've taken to keeping notes and checklists on my phone, if I come across something of interest that I can't mark on my map I'll write a reminder for myself. I quite like this system, feels quite old-school!

• The last two Zelda games were amazing. Must... do... all.... the... temples. I'm a completionist too.

• The Wind Temple was my favourite. It started off the game with a MASSIVE bang especially that boss fight wow. The reference to wind waker were so good

Reply Children