Video Games

I've always been fond of gaming and have always enjoyed spending my free time on playing video games. I'm curious, does anyone else here have an interest in gaming and if so, what videogames do you enjoy?

Parents
  • I'll list my top 10 games and which console! These are NOT in a particular order.

1. The Walking Dead Telltale ( I like pretty much all of the telltale games, and I play these on PS5)
    2. Police Simulator ( PS5) 
    3. Animal Crossing (Switch)
    4. Stardew Valley (Switch, but I also have it for PC)
    5. The Last of Us I & II ( PS5)
    6. Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS5)
    7. DayZ (PS5)
    8. I like horror games such as Madison and Layers of Fear ( Both PS5)
    9. The Life is Strange games (PS5)
    10. Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

I have more games but if I listed all the ones I enjoyed I'd be here for a very long time haha! Do you play any of the ones I've listed? If not which ones do you enjoy playing?

• I'll list my top 10 games and which console! These are NOT in a particular order.

1. The Walking Dead Telltale ( I like pretty much all of the telltale games, and I play these on PS5)
    2. Police Simulator ( PS5) 
    3. Animal Crossing (Switch)
    4. Stardew Valley (Switch, but I also have it for PC)
    5. The Last of Us I & II ( PS5)
    6. Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS5)
    7. DayZ (PS5)
    8. I like horror games such as Madison and Layers of Fear ( Both PS5)
    9. The Life is Strange games (PS5)
    10. Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

I have more games but if I listed all the ones I enjoyed I'd be here for a very long time haha! Do you play any of the ones I've listed? If not which ones do you enjoy playing?

Children
  • I love animal crossing horizons. I spent many days on that game. Life is Strange I've been meaning to play when I get ps plus. I love horror games but I'm quite a rookie to them (having only played Superliminal and Outer Wilds: Echoes of the Eye). Stardew Valley I was going to buy. The rest I've heard of but haven't been meaning to play (however I'll try research them). I actually can play The Last of Us 1 right now. I'd say I'll give it a try soon.