Who are u?

introduce yourself, share your intrests, chill, chat, whatever

Parents
  • I am into trains(pep units,steam locos,desiros and most things br) video games(ps1 ps2 ps3 all things nintendo and all things retro not into modern games too much any more) tv(sitcoms soaps and quiz shows mostly bit also classic kids tv show and stand up comedy but I do love most TV but I dont like thrillers and I dont like the way streaming shows are formatted that said I did enjoy after life) books(too many to mention but I love Tracey beakers books autobiographies and ready player one) I love the seaside and beaches mostly in north Wales but southport and formby beaches and the Crosby marina will always be speical to me too 

I like music lots of artist but men at work elo and ace of basr are my faves right now

• I uses to play guitar everyday b it got fed up despite having built up a hit of talent I played rhythm and a tiny but of bass
  • I am into trains(pep units,steam locos,desiros and most things br) video games(ps1 ps2 ps3 all things nintendo and all things retro not into modern games too much any more) tv(sitcoms soaps and quiz shows mostly bit also classic kids tv show and stand up comedy but I do love most TV but I dont like thrillers and I dont like the way streaming shows are formatted that said I did enjoy after life) books(too many to mention but I love Tracey beakers books autobiographies and ready player one) I love the seaside and beaches mostly in north Wales but southport and formby beaches and the Crosby marina will always be speical to me too 

I like music lots of artist but men at work elo and ace of basr are my faves right now

• I uses to play guitar everyday b it got fed up despite having built up a hit of talent I played rhythm and a tiny but of bass
Children
No Data