What have you been up too today?

I've had a long walk with my dog, then I went and tried to find something to tell my DiL to get me for xmas, she wants our lists early so as she can do her financial planing. I've been to the library and the garden centre, where I got a pack of free daffodil bulbs.

I think tomorow will be spent gardening

Parents
  • Spent most of morning sorting a glitch with a Sainsbury's grocery list. It was refusing to update my order . Took lots   of explaining things and being told to do things before it was eventually sorted . Was quite stressful. After that -FB, X, various forums, Checked for new DNA cousins etc etc.

• Spent most of morning sorting a glitch with a Sainsbury's grocery list. It was refusing to update my order . Took lots   of explaining things and being told to do things before it was eventually sorted . Was quite stressful. After that -FB, X, various forums, Checked for new DNA cousins etc etc.

Children
  • Wow, a spiritual healing circle, how brilliant, I've had healing prayers said for me by a church group and they really helped. I know a lot of people mock it, but some absent goodwill never hurt anyone.

Being a technoklutz and actually liking doing food shopping I've never used internet shopping with a supermarket, but I have looked and it all looked complicated and expensive.

Now that the colder weather's coming I will do some more ancestry research, maybe I'll ask for a more detailed DNA report as a xmas present? I really want to find out my haplotypes, from what I can find so far it seems that I have very deep roots in southern England and I want to try and explore how deep, some of the family names go back to at least 700CE when first recorded. I've looked back from now, I'd like to try looking forward from the deep past.

• Hi firemonkey - I have not 'seen' you for a while. Any interesting cousins?