Facial Expressions - your experiences

I am in the middle of an Open Learn course (thanks Pixiefox for always posting about these. I would not have found this if not for your 3 good things)

It is about animal psychology. (These are quick courses - it's only a 12 hour course)

I was compelled to post one of the slides, because it was about human facial expressions. It reminded me of a test that we can do to test for autism (I have not as yet - it wasn't part of my own diagnosis.)

I didn't do too badly, but also had a laugh at what I put down.

Try to think about what your answers would be without being waylaid by my answers and the real answers. I would like to have split this picture and have some sort of reveal button. But that won't work here.

My answers:

Neurotypical approved answers Joy

I got the two basic ones right (happy/sad) but then didn't do as well as I thought I would. I still think I am right about my two types of anger Joy

Parents
  • I mean it's all well and good when it's over the top like that but in real life happy and sad can look the same lol

I was on a job course once and the lady running it told us a story u couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying until she said oh it was funny

• I mean it's all well and good when it's over the top like that but in real life happy and sad can look the same lol

I was on a job course once and the lady running it told us a story u couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying until she said oh it was funny

Children