Any night owls around these days?

It's a question I asked a long time ago, but who knows how many new members have joined since then. I'm up all kinds of hourse due to sleep difficulties, so wondering who else might be around during the witching hours.

Parents
  • Hey both of you

I am around, it’s one of those unfortunate nights for me I’m afraid. I have my sons assessment buzzing around in my head which seems to be quite consuming atm. As you said Oran the ambiance at night is great, so peaceful and quiet. Usually if I wake early I would go straight for a cuppa but at this hour my family would not appreciate that! 

I guess if you’re going out to do some shopping that’s a great time to go…. Before all the stampeding buffalo come crashing through the doors. 

• Loud electric kettle noises? Or does your family have a super strong sense of smell? Being up all night I get hungry at irregular hours, and have found out just how strong my family's sense of smell is from two floors away (my parents sleep in the loft).

Yeah shopping first thing in the morning definitely feels best. You also get the staff right as they're starting their shift, so the energy is often more relaxed. I could browse around, pick up a book, stop at a Greggs for what I guess would be dinner, and throw some pastry to the birds.

• Loud electric kettle noises? Or does your family have a super strong sense of smell? Being up all night I get hungry at irregular hours, and have found out just how strong my family's sense of smell is from two floors away (my parents sleep in the loft).

Yeah shopping first thing in the morning definitely feels best. You also get the staff right as they're starting their shift, so the energy is often more relaxed. I could browse around, pick up a book, stop at a Greggs for what I guess would be dinner, and throw some pastry to the birds.

Children
No Data