What does the community mean to you?

Hi all,

You're probably aware that our online community is funded by charitable donations. To raise money for our services, such as our online community, it's helpful to let people know the difference a service can make. 

If you've got a few minutes, it'd be really helpful if you could let us know what our community means to you. We'll be using the responses here as part of future fundraising appeals, but it'll be anonymous. If you do comment here, I'll take it that you're happy for us to use your responses. Alternatively you can let us know by email  - mystory@nas.org.uk

Some news
-We're evaluating private messaging at the moment to see if it's feasible. I'm very much up for having this functionality, but there's a few hurdles. 
-We're in the process of training new moderators, which should help with the spam/research posts. 

Parents
  • Hi everyone,

I have been going through a hard time at present.  This forum helps me put my problems in to context.  

Reading others experiences reminded me of the fact we all have the ability to help others or share problems.

Reading others experiences of parenting an asd Child or being diagnosed later in life is a relief for me.

I didn't have any one in my situation to relate to.  

Star

• Hi everyone,

I have been going through a hard time at present.  This forum helps me put my problems in to context.  

Reading others experiences reminded me of the fact we all have the ability to help others or share problems.

Reading others experiences of parenting an asd Child or being diagnosed later in life is a relief for me.

I didn't have any one in my situation to relate to.  

Star

Children
No Data