Do you think its possible that...

Your job/purpose hasn't been invented yet, I mean what woiuld someone like Bill Gates have done if computers hadn't been in their early mass market stages when he was a teenager? Is it possible that for some of us our "thing" is waiting to be invented?

Parents
  • That's an interesting thought that I can't say I've ever thought of before. I'm not sure what my purpose is, although I understand I'm drawn to certain interests like anyone else would be, but I currently feel like I'm stagnating in life. 

It'll be neat if your life's purpose has not been created yet, but there's so many things that have already been created, and I can't say I know or understand what's there and what already exists, so it's hard to fathom what does not exist yet.

But I believe that if I get more knowledge in my brain from different areas of life and from various disciplines, that it'll somehow come together at some point in time in the future, to provide solutions that were unseen before. 

• That's an interesting thought that I can't say I've ever thought of before. I'm not sure what my purpose is, although I understand I'm drawn to certain interests like anyone else would be, but I currently feel like I'm stagnating in life. 

It'll be neat if your life's purpose has not been created yet, but there's so many things that have already been created, and I can't say I know or understand what's there and what already exists, so it's hard to fathom what does not exist yet.

But I believe that if I get more knowledge in my brain from different areas of life and from various disciplines, that it'll somehow come together at some point in time in the future, to provide solutions that were unseen before. 

Children
No Data