What do you think about the idea that autistic people should have our own state

I am curious because there is an actual (online) movement for this which I am a part of and I am interested in your opinions

Parents
  • Ideas like this have been around for many years, where like-minded people have founded their own communities for centuries, like priests, monks and nuns and even in other faiths through the 1960’s including with hippy communes and New Age travellers - an idea was even proposed during Covid about setting up communities as alternatives to what was being proposed during Covid, including the homeschooling of children of conservative Catholic parents in Rural Ireland as only just being some examples of this idea 

• Ideas like this have been around for many years, where like-minded people have founded their own communities for centuries, like priests, monks and nuns and even in other faiths through the 1960’s including with hippy communes and New Age travellers - an idea was even proposed during Covid about setting up communities as alternatives to what was being proposed during Covid, including the homeschooling of children of conservative Catholic parents in Rural Ireland as only just being some examples of this idea 

Children
No Data