WDisappearing threads

Why do so many threads seem to disappear? There's a flurry of activity then I come back the next day and they're gone, I've gone back several pages and they're not there, they don't seem to be contravercial in any way, just normal threads and many that are interesting.

Parents
  • The moderators are just deleating anything remotly controversial. If they keep it up they risk killing the forum.

• I don't think any of the threads have been contravercial, there was on the other day on conspiracy theories and stuff that I was enjoying and thats disapeared, there not even anything to say this thread is now closed which usually happens when moderators get involved. This morning I came on the site and everything seemed to be gone, a new bunch of threads, but no sign of the previous ones even several pages back?

• I don't think any of the threads have been contravercial, there was on the other day on conspiracy theories and stuff that I was enjoying and thats disapeared, there not even anything to say this thread is now closed which usually happens when moderators get involved. This morning I came on the site and everything seemed to be gone, a new bunch of threads, but no sign of the previous ones even several pages back?

Children