WDisappearing threads

Why do so many threads seem to disappear? There's a flurry of activity then I come back the next day and they're gone, I've gone back several pages and they're not there, they don't seem to be contravercial in any way, just normal threads and many that are interesting.

Parents
  • I don't know if you access on a phone or computer, but you could see if you can save a page as a bookmark in the browser that you use. I understand that you are not technical from your other post, so I am sorry if this isn't an option.

• I use a pooter, I'm tied to my desk! I've  tried to bookmark stuff, but then I can't find it, bookmarks disapear the most. But unless I bookmarked every conversation I had it would be impossible for some not to be lost, I don't think that most of them are removed or anything they just disapear.

• I use a pooter, I'm tied to my desk! I've  tried to bookmark stuff, but then I can't find it, bookmarks disapear the most. But unless I bookmarked every conversation I had it would be impossible for some not to be lost, I don't think that most of them are removed or anything they just disapear.

Children