What sci fi shows are you watching right now or these days?

these days I am watching Silo. and Sunny.

and some tom Baker Doc who.

Parents
  • Shows wise I'm watching

Star Trek Discovery season 5 - the last season so I hope they wrap it up well.

The Acolyte - Star Wars spin off series set well before the films. Actually quite good.

Beacon 23 - not bad but I've only seen a few episodes so far.

Raised By Wolves season 1 - it isn't quite hitting the spot for me.

Sweet Tooth - not really feeling for the main character and it feels more like a kids show.

The 100 season 1 - gave it a try and gave up at the end of the season as it is all about the dramas of the people and little about the scifi element.

Films wise:

Just finished rewatching the 6 Terminator films - good entertainment although the regularly changing timelines are a bit of a drag.

The Battleship - rubbish film but I love the bit where they take on the alien spaceship with the old WW2 ship

On my to-watch list for this week I have Enders Game, Solyent Green and Space Station 76.

• The 100 season 1 - gave it a try and gave up at the end of the season as it is all about the dramas of the people and little about the scifi element.

I felt the same about the show. It just felt like  Survivor meets Lord of the flies spawn.

This one bored the pants off me. I was a Buffy and True Blood acolyte so my standards are high.

Beacon 23 - not bad but I've only seen a few episodes so far

This one grew on me the mroe I watched and the more nuanced it became.

I think it a going to be a one season wonder, though.

I tried, I really tried to like the show, but I just couldnt warm up to the characters.

I really like "Strange New Worlds" though, and will sit through "Picard".

Silo is a fantastic surprise! Aplle is learning how to be a content provider, finally!

thanks for sharing your list!

• The 100 season 1 - gave it a try and gave up at the end of the season as it is all about the dramas of the people and little about the scifi element.

I felt the same about the show. It just felt like  Survivor meets Lord of the flies spawn.

This one bored the pants off me. I was a Buffy and True Blood acolyte so my standards are high.

Beacon 23 - not bad but I've only seen a few episodes so far

This one grew on me the mroe I watched and the more nuanced it became.

I think it a going to be a one season wonder, though.

I tried, I really tried to like the show, but I just couldnt warm up to the characters.

I really like "Strange New Worlds" though, and will sit through "Picard".

Silo is a fantastic surprise! Aplle is learning how to be a content provider, finally!

thanks for sharing your list!

Children
No Data