What sci fi shows are you watching right now or these days?

these days I am watching Silo. and Sunny.

and some tom Baker Doc who.

Parents
  • Shows wise I'm watching

Star Trek Discovery season 5 - the last season so I hope they wrap it up well.

The Acolyte - Star Wars spin off series set well before the films. Actually quite good.

Beacon 23 - not bad but I've only seen a few episodes so far.

Raised By Wolves season 1 - it isn't quite hitting the spot for me.

Sweet Tooth - not really feeling for the main character and it feels more like a kids show.

The 100 season 1 - gave it a try and gave up at the end of the season as it is all about the dramas of the people and little about the scifi element.

Films wise:

Just finished rewatching the 6 Terminator films - good entertainment although the regularly changing timelines are a bit of a drag.

The Battleship - rubbish film but I love the bit where they take on the alien spaceship with the old WW2 ship

On my to-watch list for this week I have Enders Game, Solyent Green and Space Station 76.

• Shows wise I'm watching

The Acolyte - Star Wars spin off series set well before the films. Actually quite good.

Beacon 23 - not bad but I've only seen a few episodes so far.

Sweet Tooth - not really feeling for the main character and it feels more like a kids show.

The 100 season 1 - gave it a try and gave up at the end of the season as it is all about the dramas of the people and little about the scifi element.

Films wise:

Just finished rewatching the 6 Terminator films - good entertainment although the regularly changing timelines are a bit of a drag.

The Battleship - rubbish film but I love the bit where they take on the alien spaceship with the old WW2 ship

On my to-watch list for this week I have Enders Game, Solyent Green and Space Station 76.

Children
  • Jeeze.. I just wrote  a long reply to you.. but the site sent it into the netherland!

Oh well.. thanks for your list!

I really tried to like Discovery but gave it up. The characters were not sympathetic and the show had 0 sense of humor. - They need to send some tribbles to a klingon ship or something

Wolves seemed forced and the acting wooden, the story one trope after another

Will look into acolyte .. never seen that.

Silo is surprisingly great and the setting is very well thoughtout!

Beacon 23 redeemed itself by the end of S01

• The 100 season 1 - gave it a try and gave up at the end of the season as it is all about the dramas of the people and little about the scifi element.

I felt the same about the show. It just felt like  Survivor meets Lord of the flies spawn.

This one bored the pants off me. I was a Buffy and True Blood acolyte so my standards are high.

Beacon 23 - not bad but I've only seen a few episodes so far

This one grew on me the mroe I watched and the more nuanced it became.

I think it a going to be a one season wonder, though.

I tried, I really tried to like the show, but I just couldnt warm up to the characters.

I really like "Strange New Worlds" though, and will sit through "Picard".

Silo is a fantastic surprise! Aplle is learning how to be a content provider, finally!

thanks for sharing your list!