Forum lay out

Is it just me, or does anyone else have difficulty,sometimes,  knowing to whom a comment is directed? This is one of the worst forum software I've used in the 28 years I've been online.

Parents
  • I agree that the layout isn't the best and can be confusing. I tend to assume that if a comment states it is 'in reply to' a member, then it is generally intended for that person. If the words 'in reply to' aren't visible, then I assume the comment is intended for the member who started the discussion, and/or the community as a whole.

Hopefully, when the current site is eventually updated, the forum layout will be considerably easier to understand.

• I agree that the layout isn't the best and can be confusing. I tend to assume that if a comment states it is 'in reply to' a member, then it is generally intended for that person. If the words 'in reply to' aren't visible, then I assume the comment is intended for the member who started the discussion, and/or the community as a whole.

Hopefully, when the current site is eventually updated, the forum layout will be considerably easier to understand.

Children
No Data