Are you all supremely confident that you're intelligent

Or are you like me? Expecting at any moment to be outed as an intellectual fraud. It's an area of high,possibly pathological,insecurity for me. I think it connects to the bullying related trauma. Being treated as a lesser person by my school age contemporaries, especially as a teenager.

Parents
No Data
  • i dread to think of needing surgery as i doubt the surgeons know what they are doing at all, and a mechanic is likely to break your vehicle as he is to fix it.

About half the time I put a car in for work it comes back with another fault. I know ONE mechanic who can mostly givce me the car back properly fixed but he's 20 miles upi the road, amnd deosn;t have a lona car, so we keep trying to find one local who can work wthout giving me a little job afterwards. (whetehr it's rectifciation of work Ive just paid for or whtehr it's making them do it right, I still dont want it..

To be fair though, al those professionals have a host of parasites hanging off their business's demanding fees and disbursements and form filling etc, which stuffs their efficency. 

Children
No Data