What are you watching?

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing wellHeart

What are you all watching?

I'm currently watching Three Men and a Baby which I'm loving so far.

Have you got any recommendations? I'm always looking for new things to watchGrinning

P.S I definitely recommend Three Men and a Baby!

Parents
  • I've been watching The Turkish Detective, based on Barbara Nadel's Inspector Ikman books, not as good as the books, but then they cover a long period in time so they will have had to update them a bit. I think they could of kept more to the original characters though. Other than that it's the usual property and gardening programs, definately no sport and I'm looking forward to a sportless week or two, at least until the bl00dy olympics starts.

I'm not really a film watcher, I always wish the characters were better developed along with the story lines.

• I've been watching The Turkish Detective, based on Barbara Nadel's Inspector Ikman books, not as good as the books, but then they cover a long period in time so they will have had to update them a bit. I think they could of kept more to the original characters though. Other than that it's the usual property and gardening programs, definately no sport and I'm looking forward to a sportless week or two, at least until the bl00dy olympics starts.

I'm not really a film watcher, I always wish the characters were better developed along with the story lines.

Children