Need to take an indefinite break

Things have been said here that I find triggering, and not supportive of those who are disabled. Ideally  I'd block, but that is not an option. Therefore I've been left with no choice but to take an indefinite break. I will check  periodically to see if it has,for me, returned to being  a pro disabled environment.

Parents
  • Yeh hopefully you get a good break. I don’t know what you mean by ‘pro disabled’ though. I think everyone on here is very pro disabled and support disabled people. I replied to your post about your letter from 2000 saying all positive things. We’re all here for you when you need support just come back when you feel better or don’t if that’s better for you. But make sure to take care and do what you need to do. If that means taking a break from here then that’s fair enough.

• kier starmer doesnt, hes cancelling pip now and giving them coupons instead! lmao

and to think.... most people on here voted labour as they thought the tories would do that.... instead they voted the actual party that was doing that while the tories were the soft pushover party that kept giving to people on benefits all the time none stop lol ahhh such fun!!! bet they wont be voting labour again in the future now after that sting.

• kier starmer doesnt, hes cancelling pip now and giving them coupons instead! lmao

and to think.... most people on here voted labour as they thought the tories would do that.... instead they voted the actual party that was doing that while the tories were the soft pushover party that kept giving to people on benefits all the time none stop lol ahhh such fun!!! bet they wont be voting labour again in the future now after that sting.

Children