Can't wait for 'Fly Me To The Moon'

Looks good! Hopefully it will be as good as 'Capricorn One'

Parents
  • Capricon One was a superb movie. What is your view on whether the moon landings were fake or real? 

• The u.s faked the moon landings to make Russia believe that they lost the Space race.
    A manned Moon landing Today is still testing the edge of Technology, and they were supposed to have done it over 50 Years ago ???  c,mon......

• Yes I'm inclined to believe the same although I'm not wholly convinced either way. I believe the Russians claimed it was fake at the time. The key point for me is that Richard Nixon was in charge at the time and he was prepared to do anything to defeat the Communists. In 1961 Kennedy promised the US would put a man on the moon by the end of the decade. Given the importance of the space race to the cold war an admission of failure was unthinkable. If it couldn't be done perhaps it must be faked

It almost feels as if Hollywood has been trying to hint at the truth ever since through films like Capricorn One and this new film. Even James Bond stumbles on a fake moon film set in Diamonds are Forever 

• I don't personally believe in Roswell or alien landings but I think there is certainly something strange going on there. Could well be where they filmed the moon landings. Any evidence of that would have to be closely guarded

• Area 51 ( Groom Lake) the most secret and protected location on Earth.
    Use of deadly force authorised.
    As you probably know, they reckon the remains of The Roswell crash were taken there along
    with the bodies.
    Reverse Engineering u.f.o,s .

• Area 51 ( Groom Lake) the most secret and protected location on Earth.
    Use of deadly force authorised.
    As you probably know, they reckon the remains of The Roswell crash were taken there along
    with the bodies.
    Reverse Engineering u.f.o,s .

Children
  • I don't personally believe in Roswell or alien landings but I think there is certainly something strange going on there. Could well be where they filmed the moon landings. Any evidence of that would have to be closely guarded