Buying items related to your special interests

Does anyone else do this? I buy soo many things to do with my special interests-like Lego I've got so much to do with Lego-I have dvds, books, pictures, sets, cards and mimifigures! And it's the same with my other special interest which is the Titanic! I love everything to do with the Titanic. I've got dvds, books,  models, cds, blueprints and research it whenever I can. I first heard of it at school-about 5 years ago-and I've been obsessed ever since. 

Today I looked in the charity shops as I happened to be in town looking for Vaseline-and in one charity shop I found yet another Titanic movie dvd. I've got several versions, each one is different whether it's a different cover-or with different special features. I hadn't had this one sooo I decided I needed it straight away!

As a bonus I picked up a book called The Starless Sea as I've heard good things about it-and both were only £1.50 together. Bargain! Relaxed️ 

Another special interest for me is dvds and I own soo many it's hard to store them now but when I see a dvd-or a limited edition I become obsessed and have to get it-asap.

Parents
  • I'm also interested in physical media, I think a lot of autistic people like the tactile-ness of it (also it's pretty nostalgic for those who grew up with it).

Mainstream people are SLEEPING on physical media, especially the new 4K discs, I picked up the special collectors editions of Avatar 1 and 2 and they're gorgeous.

I'd recommend the Titanic 4K for your collection, if you have a PS5 or the latest Xbox (you might even be able to play 4K's on the xbox one but I'm not sure, not really an xbox person) you can play the 4K Discs on them.

But titanic is a great film, love James Cameron in general.

• I'm also interested in physical media, I think a lot of autistic people like the tactile-ness of it (also it's pretty nostalgic for those who grew up with it).

Mainstream people are SLEEPING on physical media, especially the new 4K discs, I picked up the special collectors editions of Avatar 1 and 2 and they're gorgeous.

I'd recommend the Titanic 4K for your collection, if you have a PS5 or the latest Xbox (you might even be able to play 4K's on the xbox one but I'm not sure, not really an xbox person) you can play the 4K Discs on them.

But titanic is a great film, love James Cameron in general.

Children
No Data