Why are some people so horrible?

I saw in my city news letter today that a man had been jailed after torturing his dog.

Like why? What the hell would possess someone to do that?

A few years ago my sister was injured in a terrorist attack when she went to see that Ariana Grande concert.

I don't know why people are so evil. Whenever I see the news it's always depressing. I'm sure there's more good people in the world than bad but it's easy to forget that. 

Parents
  • I grew up with a sibling that would hurt animals and people, which is why I stopped talking to them later in life. 

The animal made too much noise, got them angry, so they hurt the animal. The animal succumbed to it's injuries and passed away. Seeing this kind of thing when I was child made me terrified of this person. 

They'd also hurt people including me, blaming and taking out their anger on everyone. It was very terrifying to live with someone like that. They'd often shout profanities and cuss at people. Often think they are right and everyone else is wrong. They were very controlling and demanding. They often think to hurt others before others have a chance to hurt them. They often twist situations to their favor, winning at all costs, others be damned. They never want to be in the situation of being weak and hurt by others. But they take great joy in hurting the weak. They put themselves first above all others. 

But I am glad to discover that there are more good people in the world than bad, and not the oopposite.

Innocent animals and people being attacked is truly evil. No one deserves this kind of cruelty. 

• I grew up with a sibling that would hurt animals and people, which is why I stopped talking to them later in life. 

The animal made too much noise, got them angry, so they hurt the animal. The animal succumbed to it's injuries and passed away. Seeing this kind of thing when I was child made me terrified of this person. 

They'd also hurt people including me, blaming and taking out their anger on everyone. It was very terrifying to live with someone like that. They'd often shout profanities and cuss at people. Often think they are right and everyone else is wrong. They were very controlling and demanding. They often think to hurt others before others have a chance to hurt them. They often twist situations to their favor, winning at all costs, others be damned. They never want to be in the situation of being weak and hurt by others. But they take great joy in hurting the weak. They put themselves first above all others. 

But I am glad to discover that there are more good people in the world than bad, and not the oopposite.

Innocent animals and people being attacked is truly evil. No one deserves this kind of cruelty. 

Children
No Data