Why are some people so horrible?

I saw in my city news letter today that a man had been jailed after torturing his dog.

Like why? What the hell would possess someone to do that?

A few years ago my sister was injured in a terrorist attack when she went to see that Ariana Grande concert.

I don't know why people are so evil. Whenever I see the news it's always depressing. I'm sure there's more good people in the world than bad but it's easy to forget that. 

Parents
  • I think that trying to understood what drives people to do such things is futile. When it isn't in our nature to behave that way, it's impossible to understand the mindset of people who do truly evil things.

As I've got older, I have found that when the news gets particularly depressing, I have to take a step back and switch off from it.

• I think that trying to understood what drives people to do such things is futile. When it isn't in our nature to behave that way, it's impossible to understand the mindset of people who do truly evil things.

As I've got older, I have found that when the news gets particularly depressing, I have to take a step back and switch off from it.

Children
No Data