Why are some people so horrible?

I saw in my city news letter today that a man had been jailed after torturing his dog.

Like why? What the hell would possess someone to do that?

A few years ago my sister was injured in a terrorist attack when she went to see that Ariana Grande concert.

I don't know why people are so evil. Whenever I see the news it's always depressing. I'm sure there's more good people in the world than bad but it's easy to forget that. 

Parents
  • I know. I go to great lengths to carry spiders outside (they don't bother me, but my wife sometimes need them to go!) I've been responsible for some housefly deaths, but anything bigger than that I just can't do. I've lost track of the number of bumblebees that I have saved.

I don't understand the Ariana Grande thing at all. Basically deliberately targeting kids. That sounds awful about your sister.

There are definitely good people! I even know some.

I break down sometimes at the newspaper horror baby stories because I can't have kids and lose it at the injustice of it all.

But there are good people!

• I don't understand how some people can be so wicked either and I don't want the sort of mind that could understand it either.

Reply Children
No Data