Ed Sheeran

Any other fans here? He's probably the solo artist I listen to the most (with boybands mainly being the others).

I like his ballad-y stuff (Castle on the Hill, Perfect) but I also like some of his upbeat stuff (Shivers, You Need Me I Don't Need You). 

Annoyingly he missed my hometown on his current tour, even though we're the second biggest city in the UK. Smiley

Parents
  • HeyWave I'm a big Ed Sheeran fan as well!Slight smile I love all his songs but think his ballads are the best though I do listen to them all. Perfect is up there as one of my favs but I love them all! 

I really want to see him live one day but not sure I'll ever be confident enough to go to a concert.

I enjoy all his music releases though and have nearly all his cds. Tempted to get vinyl to but not sure I want the hassle.

• Hopefully you can go to a concert one day, even if you have someone with you. I definitely want to go to one of his live shows.

• Thx! Sure hope so. Hopefully you can to, if your really lucky he'll tour in or near your city at some point. For now we've at least got YT where we can his live videosSlight smile

Reply Children
No Data