What do 2 and 7 have in common?

I have read this evening that this (question in heading) is sometimes used as a screening question as autistic people tend to have a different interpretation to neurotypical people. Just wondering what people's answers would be and whether you're autistic or not. I and my friend both are and we both gave the answer usually given by autistic people. 

Also, if anybody knows of any other similar questions or tests, or places where I can look for them, please let me know. I am utterly fascinated!

Parents
  • They are both whole number digits used in counting systems which use 8 or more digits to count... octal (base 8) hexadecimal (base 16) decimal (base 10).

They also look similar in Roman numerals... II and VII.

They don't look the same to me, since I learned to draw the 7 with a bar across the middle to distinguish it from a badly written 2. So maybe there's an age thing to consider too, as well as autism.

• They are both whole number digits used in counting systems which use 8 or more digits to count... octal (base 8) hexadecimal (base 16) decimal (base 10).

They also look similar in Roman numerals... II and VII.

They don't look the same to me, since I learned to draw the 7 with a bar across the middle to distinguish it from a badly written 2. So maybe there's an age thing to consider too, as well as autism.

Children
No Data