Britain's Got Talent

Hi, 

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I just wanted to ask, has anyone here ever auditioned for Britain's Got Talent, and if so, what was your experience like?

Parents
  • These shows are actively looking for incredibly good talent and talent they can tear to shreds on national TV. One may be accepted on the basis of either. An audition could end up viral as you'll sign away rights. 

If you're looking to perform, I'd advise to start local- open mic nights, poetry clubs, even festivals which attract what you might be skilled at and so on. I think there's even a fire throwing squad in MCR that meets up to collectively practice in Deansgate.

• These shows are actively looking for incredibly good talent and talent they can tear to shreds on national TV. One may be accepted on the basis of either. An audition could end up viral as you'll sign away rights. 

If you're looking to perform, I'd advise to start local- open mic nights, poetry clubs, even festivals which attract what you might be skilled at and so on. I think there's even a fire throwing squad in MCR that meets up to collectively practice in Deansgate.

Children
No Data