What did you do today?

Today I went in to Dublin to get some shopping, was successful in this except for the milk I like. Tut. I also visited St Stephens Green Park which was lovely as always, whilst ensuring my face was protected from the sun by a hat lol. 

When I was back home I decided to try to tidy up my room. It's needed doing for some time but everything in there is so neat and tidy I hate to touch it because then it's not all perfectly neat. As you can hear my OCD is horribly fierce! 

But I was strong and decided to have a quick tidy up in which I dusted everything and then immediately got it all back to its neat and tidy positions. Every book, picture, Funko Pop and item in there is perfectly straight now.

And then this afternoon I've literally just rested on my bed as I listened to music.

This evening I'm watching Ruth Rendells Inspector Wexford and then I'll try to watch something else until I'm so tired I fall asleep. 

How was your day? Relaxed

Parents
  • I had a Subway for lunch. I topped up the spreadsheets of UK TV viewing figures I keep.

We had a delivery for new settees. We had to send them back because they were not the right size, even though the size was on the receipt... but hopefully they'll sort it out.

Would have ordinarily had therapy but it was pushed back to tomorrow for this week. My entire week revolves around that one hour.

• I topped up the spreadsheets of UK TV viewing figures I keep.

Have you considered using web scraping software to harvest this info off the internet and add to a little database or spreadsheet then you can use analytical software to create all sorts of trends from this info?

You may end up being able to create an app in the end and monetise it.

• I do receive a lot of data that isn't publicly available, but most of it is easily accessible. 

I did consider working in that area (audience research) but it never really went anywhere. I think my interest in it doesn't extend beyond a "hobby". 

• I do receive a lot of data that isn't publicly available, but most of it is easily accessible. 

I did consider working in that area (audience research) but it never really went anywhere. I think my interest in it doesn't extend beyond a "hobby". 

Children
  • It is an area where having skills can open doors to getting a job doing it for someone else.

Data analytics is still a growing area and pays well, even if AI will replace the human element in the next few years.