What did you do today?

Today I went in to Dublin to get some shopping, was successful in this except for the milk I like. Tut. I also visited St Stephens Green Park which was lovely as always, whilst ensuring my face was protected from the sun by a hat lol. 

When I was back home I decided to try to tidy up my room. It's needed doing for some time but everything in there is so neat and tidy I hate to touch it because then it's not all perfectly neat. As you can hear my OCD is horribly fierce! 

But I was strong and decided to have a quick tidy up in which I dusted everything and then immediately got it all back to its neat and tidy positions. Every book, picture, Funko Pop and item in there is perfectly straight now.

And then this afternoon I've literally just rested on my bed as I listened to music.

This evening I'm watching Ruth Rendells Inspector Wexford and then I'll try to watch something else until I'm so tired I fall asleep. 

How was your day? Relaxed

Parents
  • Got up at 5am and went to work, got back around 3pm. Walked the dogs, made tea/dinner for my stand I. Watched a few episodes of supernatural and then listened to Noah Khan for a bit. Now it's bed time.

• Got up at 5am and went to work, got back around 3pm. Walked the dogs, made tea/dinner for my stand I. Watched a few episodes of supernatural and then listened to Noah Khan for a bit. Now it's bed time.

Children
  • Sounds like it was a busy day but hopefully a good one all the same. How are you enjoying Supernatural? I've seen all the series but it was a while ago so I'll have to rewatch it again when I can. Lately I've been watching Star Trek the original series.