Some of the real UFO stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTEWLSTyUic

Some of this is real, some of it is misdirection, but it is educational, you have my word on that.

WIth certain parts of science as with politics, Winston Churchill's famous saying come into play, "The Truth is surrounded by a bodyguard of lies".

Bear that in mind as you enter the real version of the Twighlight Zone. It's quite an extraordinary little video. 

Parents
  • I spent decades looking into this sort of stuff (generally categorised as Fortean interests) and went down a number of rabbit holes including scientific study of ghosts and UFOs.

Decade after decade there is "evidence" that is circumstantial at best and all attempts at proving these subjects ends in failure - I accept that these remain a possibility but in terms of UFOs, what possible extraterrestials would want to make contact with a messed up, violent heavily divided and primitive species such as mankind?

If they exist then they would be smart enough to know to give us a wide bearth.

Until we do make contact, the search is pretty pointless and even knowing they may exist changes nothng.

We are far better placing out efforts into sorting our own world, one fight at a time.

• I spent decades looking into this sort of stuff (generally categorised as Fortean interests) and went down a number of rabbit holes including scientific study of ghosts and UFOs.

Decade after decade there is "evidence" that is circumstantial at best and all attempts at proving these subjects ends in failure - I accept that these remain a possibility but in terms of UFOs, what possible extraterrestials would want to make contact with a messed up, violent heavily divided and primitive species such as mankind?

If they exist then they would be smart enough to know to give us a wide bearth.

Until we do make contact, the search is pretty pointless and even knowing they may exist changes nothng.

We are far better placing out efforts into sorting our own world, one fight at a time.

Children