Any music fans?

**I'm a music lover!** I like most music but in particular pop, some rock, blues, boy/girl groups and have a big interest in Elvis Presley - I have a lot of Elvis's vinyl, CDs and books about him. I'm always looking for new music to listen to, so if you have any recommendations, please let me know! I'm also a big fan of going to concerts and seeing live music. I've seen Elton John live twice and also Adele live once. There's nothing like the feeling of being in a crowd of people and singing along to your favourite songs! Though I do get anxious at live concerts so I don't go to many.

What are your favorite types of music?

Do you have any favorite bands or artists? I'd love to hear about them!

Parents
  • I listen to music all the time. I used to play the violin but I don't anymore. I still have my guitar, it used to be my best friend which brought me light in dark moments but its sat unused for a long time.

• I listen to music all the time. I used to play the violin but I don't anymore. I still have my guitar, it used to be my best friend which brought me light in dark moments but its sat unused for a long time.

Children