School senco not helping

Hi I just wondered if I could get some help.

My son was referred to cahms in 2020 for assessment. 

Due to covid everything went *** up and eventually the gp chased it up last year. 

Earlier this year cahms contacted me to say that the local council inclusion team now do the assessments.

I then recieved the attached letter. 

I contacted the school and sent a copy of the letter for my sons file. 

After contacting the school to speak to the senco and 4 follow up calls she finally called me back 4 weeks later.

Despite the letter she is saying that my son does NOT need any further assistance. 

Back in 2020 when cahms started assessment they pin pointed a minimum of 12 different traits my son expressed.

Please can I have advice on next steps as the school senco will not help and my son starts high school in September.

[Removed by moderator]

Parents
  • Reminder of Rule 2:

This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself.  

• Reminder of Rule 2:

This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself.  

Children
No Data