Hello SUNSHINE

.....come into my life

I thought it'd be nice,  as it's Easter Sunday and the clocks have changed to have a thread relating to all things sun.  A place where we can share art, photography, music, poetry and prose, ideas and tidbits, things which give us huge bursts or little rays.  

Here is a picture to start proceedings :

Here is a song which no-one will probably listen to:

https://youtu.be/mLyL6sqPs4Q?feature=shared

Hello Sunshine by Super Furry Animals

(Although we all would much rather have human generated creativity, i cant stop anyone posting AI generated work. ..please just state if it's AI! Thank you!)

Parents
  • Goodness what can this old dinosaur add to such a splendid thread?

Perhaps this song by The Beatles.
    Here Comes The Sun.

youtu.be/tDEzmaZHuS0

My son would play this on his portable vinyl player when he was just older than a nipper. I quite liked the song but my Good Lady despised it; modern rubbish she called it. Though over the years I believe she has grown to love this song.

The song not only reminds me of my son enjoying it from days long since gone but also it reminds me of spring, a time where everything is alive and growing and bright.

I hope it is acceptable for your thread.

I may add some photographs later of flowers growing in the garden but technology and I are not so compatible so I might need to wait for when my grandchildren next come over as I only really know how to turn on and off the computer.

• Perhaps this song by The Beatles.
    Here Comes The Sun

Can't believe I didn't think of that one!! It's one of my favourite songs if there is ever such a thing.

Lovely memories for you. Thank you for a most wonderful first post!

Reply Children