What book are you reading at the moment?

I just finished Libby and the Parisian Puzzle by Jo Clarke. I love this book! I first read it at school last year and I got my own copy of it last Xmas which was awesome and I've already read it over ten times now.

I love books and I love reading! Blush

Now I'm reading Vicky Angel by Jacqueline Wilson. I own a few of her other books and thought this one sounded good so I'm hoping it will be a great read. 

Fingers crossed.

If you have any book suggestions then pls let me know! I'm always looking for new books to read! Blush

Parents
  • When I was a teen I used to read so much I’ve dropped it now but I love Wattpad still. So highly recommend that app. Physical books I used to read Harry Potter (been a special interest of mine for YEARS haha) goosebumps if you like slight horror stories aimed for early teens (so they aren’t scary but they do keep you in anticipation) and a series call Mates Dates and “xyz” there’s about 12 books I think but they are like coming of age kind of books aimed for teens about 12-16 obviously I don’t know how old you are but I read them up till I was 18 and I found them enjoyable 

• Thanks for recommending Wattpad. I'll check it out! Ohh I love Harry Potter!! It's a big interest for me too..I love both the Harry Potter and the Fantastic Beasts spin off. It's cool getting a glimpse into more of the HP world. I love Goosebumps as well, they are fun books to read and pretty funny in places too. I own a few of them!

I think we read similar books Slight smile have you read the Saga of Darren Shan? That's a teen book series, kinda horror but not proper horror. I like those! 

• Thanks for recommending Wattpad. I'll check it out! Ohh I love Harry Potter!! It's a big interest for me too..I love both the Harry Potter and the Fantastic Beasts spin off. It's cool getting a glimpse into more of the HP world. I love Goosebumps as well, they are fun books to read and pretty funny in places too. I own a few of them!

I think we read similar books Slight smile have you read the Saga of Darren Shan? That's a teen book series, kinda horror but not proper horror. I like those! 

Children
No Data