What is wrong with wanting to marry a man from a good family, with a good job and looks good too?

1. I told my colleagues this 

2. I fell out with this one guy and told him that the only reason he was gonna get girls was bc he was 1. tall and 2. his dad is rich 

3. Now everybody is making fun of me, telling me to stop bothering that one guy in an attempt to get my hands on his inheritance 

Parents
  • perfectly fine logic, rich people often get girls all around them chasing their wealth... looks though i dont think matters as you get alot of old or ugly rich people getting all the young girls.... girls only like money, thats what they go for. looks and age doesnt matter so much as money.

but this makes rich people stupid though. because why would you want a girl that only sees your wealth? it will be a terrible social structure and not a real relationship, the girl would be more like a enemy in my eyes rather than a friend or relationship... lower than basic acquaintance in my eyes if all they see in you is money.

• perfectly fine logic, rich people often get girls all around them chasing their wealth... looks though i dont think matters as you get alot of old or ugly rich people getting all the young girls.... girls only like money, thats what they go for. looks and age doesnt matter so much as money.

but this makes rich people stupid though. because why would you want a girl that only sees your wealth? it will be a terrible social structure and not a real relationship, the girl would be more like a enemy in my eyes rather than a friend or relationship... lower than basic acquaintance in my eyes if all they see in you is money.

Children