Current video games/looking forward to any upcoming games

I'm really trying to get back into all my favourite hobbies as a bit of self care, gaming being one of them. 

I've been playing The Outer Worlds, Helldivers 2, and Enlisted recently, I'd love to know what everyone else is playing. Slight smile

Also, are there any upcoming games you are looking forward to?

I have a lengthy list of simulator games on my Steam wishlist, ranging from Autopsy Simulator all the way to Star Trucker! 

Parents
  • I never get to think too far ahead for upcoming games. I'm a parent so have limited free time, plus I have a backlog of games to play that keeps growing, so I tend to wait until a few years after anything comes out before I get around to it. I am looking forward to playing Spiderman 2 eventually though, me and my son loved the first one.

I recently finished Metroid Dread on the Switch. I was actually quite proud of myself for finishing it, I set it to the easiest difficulty and still found it challenging!

Right now I'm playing Psychonauts 2, it's a fun adventure game with a distinctive art style. You get to psychically enter the minds of people you meet, meaning every level is totally unique to their personality and thoughts.

• I never get to think too far ahead for upcoming games. I'm a parent so have limited free time, plus I have a backlog of games to play that keeps growing, so I tend to wait until a few years after anything comes out before I get around to it. I am looking forward to playing Spiderman 2 eventually though, me and my son loved the first one.

I recently finished Metroid Dread on the Switch. I was actually quite proud of myself for finishing it, I set it to the easiest difficulty and still found it challenging!

Right now I'm playing Psychonauts 2, it's a fun adventure game with a distinctive art style. You get to psychically enter the minds of people you meet, meaning every level is totally unique to their personality and thoughts.

Children
No Data