Current video games/looking forward to any upcoming games

I'm really trying to get back into all my favourite hobbies as a bit of self care, gaming being one of them. 

I've been playing The Outer Worlds, Helldivers 2, and Enlisted recently, I'd love to know what everyone else is playing. Slight smile

Also, are there any upcoming games you are looking forward to?

I have a lengthy list of simulator games on my Steam wishlist, ranging from Autopsy Simulator all the way to Star Trucker! 

Parents
  • well upcoming id say grand theft auto 6 in the long term is the one im looking forward to.

currently doing the ff7 rebirth (remake part 2)
    might have a look into the silent hill 2 remake to see if thats any good after the resident evil remakes were awesome. 

• oh and a few isometric turn based rpg games on steam that i have listed recently for me to get in the future.
    d&d style isometric turn based rpgs are kinda a genre i like most, they tell stories well while having good indepth systems.

there was a cool lovecraft one i have which has good rpg mechanics as you can gain stress levels and after a certain amount you get a mental illness as a debuff which changes the game a bit. i like systems like that the dungeons and dragons style rpg stuff as it really adds a layer of personal character building especially if they add negative stuff too.

of which crusader kings is also a good series for that, and when you die you play as one of your heirs.

• GTA 6 is definitely up there!

Are you a big fan of the Final Fantasy series?

It sounds like you might be thinking of Call of Cthulu or The Sinking City? I played Call of Cthulu and it was such a great game, only short, but I really loved the detective side of it. 

I've got Crusader Kings III although have only played a little bit of it, liked the idea but it seems like it has quite a learning curve to get past. Either that, or I'm just really bad at it lol!

• it was "stygian: reign of the old ones" i was thinking of, the cthulu one.

its a 2d indie game but its good. 

Reply Children
No Data