Project Garden Continues...

I finally got access back to my account - thank you NAS IT team x

And the weather is absolutely glorious today after about a month of wind and rain which meant I got to get back out in to the garden to clear the out the old stable barn.

Most of the rubbish in there is cleared out now at the front, but there's an awful lot of soil still scattered there. So I picked up my shovel and got digging today! About an hours work and the bricked flooring got to bask in the sunlight once again... :) 

I found this old bit of guttering buried under there.

And the end result of todays work.

It's amazing how good condition the brickwork is still in after all this time!

Overall I am very pleased with the progress I am making and so far it's doing me a lot of good personally as well with my mental health. I feel really well in that regard and it's been helping my fibromyalgia as well. I'm in a lot less pain.

I'll keep you posted on my progress with this. If the weather is good again then I'll be back at it again tomorrow! For now I'm off to rest.

Happy Wednesday all! X

Parents
  • The weather was cloudy but dry which meant I was able to get back outside and do more to the stable barn today.

More digging *groans* but absolutely worth it! Blush 

As you can see much more of the brick floor is visible now and after a sweep I'm sure it will look much nicer and more how it used to look back before I was born when it was in use by my grandmother as her herbology building.

The next stumbling block and tomorrows task - if the weather is good - will be removing these roots and the big tree stump that's grown up through the floor.

Not exactly sure how I'll get past this yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out! Slight smile 

I'm really pleased with how this is going so far. I love how much progress I've made in a relatively short amount of time and I'm looking forward to seeing where this leads.

• The weather was cloudy but dry which meant I was able to get back outside and do more to the stable barn today.

More digging *groans* but absolutely worth it! Blush 

As you can see much more of the brick floor is visible now and after a sweep I'm sure it will look much nicer and more how it used to look back before I was born when it was in use by my grandmother as her herbology building.

The next stumbling block and tomorrows task - if the weather is good - will be removing these roots and the big tree stump that's grown up through the floor.

Not exactly sure how I'll get past this yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out! Slight smile 

I'm really pleased with how this is going so far. I love how much progress I've made in a relatively short amount of time and I'm looking forward to seeing where this leads.

Children
No Data