Scott Adams has the 'tism

This is one of the most faithful depiction of high functioning 'tism that I have ever seen.

• I highly doubt Scott Adams has autism. Someone made me read his book once, and I didn't get very far through it, but it's clear that Scott Adams is an extroverted narcissist who failed upwards. His continued belief in himself led to continued confrontations and his magnetic personality meant people liked him.

• That's true. 

I was simply describing the characture of Scott, based on his YouTube content. Dilbert was based on his experience working a Corporate Job. It pissed him off, until breaking point. 

• lol you totally missed the point.

Dilbert was factually right, but his extreme social disfunction made everybody angry. Later, he wonders why everybody hates him because he's too oblivious to understand that his behaviour was unacceptable. A person with a working brain would have framed his dismissal in a socially acceptable way and maybe turned the other engineer in an ally, not an enemy.

Is that clear now?

• Yes. It makes sense. 

He was pushed too far, by his ex employees and his country's corrupt politicians, that he snapped. 

We were brought up to view life as an ongoing War. First in School, then at home and finally in the Work field. We ended up battlescarred and defamed. 

• It is me, in cartoon form! (just less handsome ... cough  Grin )