Is casette worth buying?

I only ask because one of my fave singers Dua Lipa has released her new song as a cassette single and as she is one of my fave singers and one of my special interests I like to own everything Dua Lipa! 

I don't have anything to play a casette though. But I still want to buy it but I want to use it as well. My mum said cassette isn't worth buying and my dad said it is.

I'm torn.

Looks cool though right? Grin Grin

Parents
  • Go for it! If you want it and it's going to make you happy then you have little to lose.

I don't own cassette but I do have vinyl. I like to collect and play vinyl. I'm a big Taylor Swift fan and I am in the process of collecting all her vinyl. I have nearly all her cds.

I love the sound of vinyl and the different coloured editions! Blush 

I'm sure cassette has this special charm as well. If you want it then go for it. You only live once right?

• Color vinyl is especially cool.

When possible I always opt for the color vinyl version.

• Ikr... There's something so cool and special with colour vinyl. I like the pictures ones as well. My Taylor Swift reputation vinyl has her face on them, until I bought it I didn't realise picture vinyl was even a thing!

Amazing!

• No not yet. 

I have the new  blue and red  Compilations, but they are  3  records each at  150 min each.

I haven't had the opportunity  ( or felt like ) sitting down and listening to all that  yet.

Bit I went out of my way  to get the color versions  they are nicknamed the red and blue albums, so i wanted them in red and blue.

My favorite Beatles album however, has always been Magical Mystery Tour.

• No not yet. 

I have the new  blue and red  Compilations, but they are  3  records each at  150 min each.

I haven't had the opportunity  ( or felt like ) sitting down and listening to all that  yet.

Bit I went out of my way  to get the color versions  they are nicknamed the red and blue albums, so i wanted them in red and blue.

My favorite Beatles album however, has always been Magical Mystery Tour.

Children
No Data