What do you like to do when you feel down?

Hey guys! I just wanted to make this thread to give everyone an opportunity to share what they like to do when they're feeling down.

Maybe some of you can use this as inspiration next time you feel upset! Grinning 

I like to draw when I'm feeling down! Seeing my drawings come to life and then in colour helps brighten me up.

Parents
  • i go for a long 12 or so mile walk that takes me through the back farm fields i used to come to town from where i lived with parents, and enjoy a walk through farms and woods, then stop in to the village where i lived with parents and go to the chippy as its best chippy i know from anywhere. then i walk through the reservoir lakes and around there and back to my flat down the canal path.

ofcourse if i havent got a day free i just play on my playstation if theres anything decent i feel like playing.

oh, and also kickboxing helps me a load to dump stress. the people there are cool and jokey and the training sweats out the stress.

• Nice one man! A 12 mile walk must be an amazing experience for you, filled with good memories of a younger you with your parents. It sounds like a nice area to walk in as well, lots of scenery to see. 

Does the smell of the chippy bring back memories? Sometimes smells will bring back memories for me and I've heard this can be an autistic trait.

PlayStation sounds epic! What games do you like to play?

Games are a fun pastime and a good pick me up for me too. I like to play on PlayStation, normally GTA, Lego games or Assassin's Creed.

Kickboxing sounds epic. I used to work out every day, do jogging as well, I was a lot fitter and healthier now.

• Nice one man! A 12 mile walk must be an amazing experience for you, filled with good memories of a younger you with your parents. It sounds like a nice area to walk in as well, lots of scenery to see. 

Does the smell of the chippy bring back memories? Sometimes smells will bring back memories for me and I've heard this can be an autistic trait.

PlayStation sounds epic! What games do you like to play?

Games are a fun pastime and a good pick me up for me too. I like to play on PlayStation, normally GTA, Lego games or Assassin's Creed.

Kickboxing sounds epic. I used to work out every day, do jogging as well, I was a lot fitter and healthier now.

Children